- Effectiveness and the security of the indian viagra is cross-referenced using the dossier of the inventor item from the medications regulators who have use of these documents.
- Advocate on behalf of youth in care in Ontario Children’s Aid Societies.
- Communicate timely and relevant information to Children’s Aid Societies and youth in care
- Increase youth input into policy, programs and activities
- Be a resource to Children’s Aid Societies, youth networks and organizations with a Youth In Care mandate
YouthCAN (Communication, Advocacy and Networking) is a multi-component program for youth in care of Children’s Aid Societies across Ontario, and Children’s Aid staff who work with them. The functions of YouthCAN are facilitated by the Ontario Association of Children’s Aid Societies.
Ontario YouthCAN is the unifying voice for youth in care of Children’s Aid Societies in the province, is dedicated to improving the quality of care for youth in Ontario’s Child Welfare System so that they are empowered, secure and able to realize their fullest potential.
OACAS is a membership organization representing CASs in Ontario. The Association has served its members, the community, the public and the government in a variety of ways since 1912. These services have included the promotion of child welfare issues, government relations, advocacy, policy development, communications, research and special projects, member support, quality assurance in child welfare practice, and training for all protection workers throughout the province.